Xbox gets Doom 3 in March
Whilst nothing is set in stone at this juncture, Activision's latest financial briefing was in harmony with Todd Hollenshead's recent comments, stating that the Xbox version of Doom 3 will not be out until the new year, the 'spring' to be more accurate. This means March at the earliest, though Activision did mention that the final decision was out of their hands as id Software are in charge of the console version being created by Vicarious Visions.
The first expansion for the PC may also be out in March, Activision President Ron Doornink explained, though also quoted id's famous mantra "It's ready when it's done." We'll keep you posted on the eagerly awaited Xbox version as we get it. More soon.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week