Xbox gets Doom 3 in March
Whilst nothing is set in stone at this juncture, Activision's latest financial briefing was in harmony with Todd Hollenshead's recent comments, stating that the Xbox version of Doom 3 will not be out until the new year, the 'spring' to be more accurate. This means March at the earliest, though Activision did mention that the final decision was out of their hands as id Software are in charge of the console version being created by Vicarious Visions.
The first expansion for the PC may also be out in March, Activision President Ron Doornink explained, though also quoted id's famous mantra "It's ready when it's done." We'll keep you posted on the eagerly awaited Xbox version as we get it. More soon.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015