Xbox gets Doom 3 in March
Whilst nothing is set in stone at this juncture, Activision's latest financial briefing was in harmony with Todd Hollenshead's recent comments, stating that the Xbox version of Doom 3 will not be out until the new year, the 'spring' to be more accurate. This means March at the earliest, though Activision did mention that the final decision was out of their hands as id Software are in charge of the console version being created by Vicarious Visions.
The first expansion for the PC may also be out in March, Activision President Ron Doornink explained, though also quoted id's famous mantra "It's ready when it's done." We'll keep you posted on the eagerly awaited Xbox version as we get it. More soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch