Xbox gets Doom 3 in March
Whilst nothing is set in stone at this juncture, Activision's latest financial briefing was in harmony with Todd Hollenshead's recent comments, stating that the Xbox version of Doom 3 will not be out until the new year, the 'spring' to be more accurate. This means March at the earliest, though Activision did mention that the final decision was out of their hands as id Software are in charge of the console version being created by Vicarious Visions.
The first expansion for the PC may also be out in March, Activision President Ron Doornink explained, though also quoted id's famous mantra "It's ready when it's done." We'll keep you posted on the eagerly awaited Xbox version as we get it. More soon.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter