Xbox gets Doom 3 in March
Whilst nothing is set in stone at this juncture, Activision's latest financial briefing was in harmony with Todd Hollenshead's recent comments, stating that the Xbox version of Doom 3 will not be out until the new year, the 'spring' to be more accurate. This means March at the earliest, though Activision did mention that the final decision was out of their hands as id Software are in charge of the console version being created by Vicarious Visions.
The first expansion for the PC may also be out in March, Activision President Ron Doornink explained, though also quoted id's famous mantra "It's ready when it's done." We'll keep you posted on the eagerly awaited Xbox version as we get it. More soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year