New Turtles title titillation
Konami revealed their plans for Europe recently, confirming that a new Turtles game is to be released in 2005. The latest title, based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licence, is to be called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus, and will be released early next year on the PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A GBA edition is also coming, in November, we're told.
The new game's story will be based loosely on the narrative of the Turtles series two, and we're told to expect five huge worlds to battle through, encountering nasties from the series, as well as famous end-of-level bosses. Like its predecessor, Turtles 2 will be a side-scrolling beat 'em up at heart. The original 1990's arcade game is in the mix to be unlocked, whilst players will have some thirty moves to master. The BattleNexus itself is the multiplayer aspect of the game, whilst an 'Antiques Shop' will also be included where unlocked goodies can be sought as you progress in the singleplayer mode.
More on the martially artistic aquatic green ones as we get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update