New Turtles title titillation
Konami revealed their plans for Europe recently, confirming that a new Turtles game is to be released in 2005. The latest title, based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licence, is to be called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus, and will be released early next year on the PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A GBA edition is also coming, in November, we're told.
The new game's story will be based loosely on the narrative of the Turtles series two, and we're told to expect five huge worlds to battle through, encountering nasties from the series, as well as famous end-of-level bosses. Like its predecessor, Turtles 2 will be a side-scrolling beat 'em up at heart. The original 1990's arcade game is in the mix to be unlocked, whilst players will have some thirty moves to master. The BattleNexus itself is the multiplayer aspect of the game, whilst an 'Antiques Shop' will also be included where unlocked goodies can be sought as you progress in the singleplayer mode.
More on the martially artistic aquatic green ones as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny