New Turtles title titillation
Konami revealed their plans for Europe recently, confirming that a new Turtles game is to be released in 2005. The latest title, based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licence, is to be called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus, and will be released early next year on the PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A GBA edition is also coming, in November, we're told.
The new game's story will be based loosely on the narrative of the Turtles series two, and we're told to expect five huge worlds to battle through, encountering nasties from the series, as well as famous end-of-level bosses. Like its predecessor, Turtles 2 will be a side-scrolling beat 'em up at heart. The original 1990's arcade game is in the mix to be unlocked, whilst players will have some thirty moves to master. The BattleNexus itself is the multiplayer aspect of the game, whilst an 'Antiques Shop' will also be included where unlocked goodies can be sought as you progress in the singleplayer mode.
More on the martially artistic aquatic green ones as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan