New Turtles title titillation
Konami revealed their plans for Europe recently, confirming that a new Turtles game is to be released in 2005. The latest title, based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licence, is to be called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus, and will be released early next year on the PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A GBA edition is also coming, in November, we're told.
The new game's story will be based loosely on the narrative of the Turtles series two, and we're told to expect five huge worlds to battle through, encountering nasties from the series, as well as famous end-of-level bosses. Like its predecessor, Turtles 2 will be a side-scrolling beat 'em up at heart. The original 1990's arcade game is in the mix to be unlocked, whilst players will have some thirty moves to master. The BattleNexus itself is the multiplayer aspect of the game, whilst an 'Antiques Shop' will also be included where unlocked goodies can be sought as you progress in the singleplayer mode.
More on the martially artistic aquatic green ones as we get it.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes