New Turtles title titillation
Konami revealed their plans for Europe recently, confirming that a new Turtles game is to be released in 2005. The latest title, based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licence, is to be called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus, and will be released early next year on the PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube. A GBA edition is also coming, in November, we're told.
The new game's story will be based loosely on the narrative of the Turtles series two, and we're told to expect five huge worlds to battle through, encountering nasties from the series, as well as famous end-of-level bosses. Like its predecessor, Turtles 2 will be a side-scrolling beat 'em up at heart. The original 1990's arcade game is in the mix to be unlocked, whilst players will have some thirty moves to master. The BattleNexus itself is the multiplayer aspect of the game, whilst an 'Antiques Shop' will also be included where unlocked goodies can be sought as you progress in the singleplayer mode.
More on the martially artistic aquatic green ones as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3