Eidos believe in Just Cause
Eidos Interactive have revealed a brand new 'IP' for which they have high hopes, at the same time as unveiling a new development partnership, with Swedish studio Avalanche. The firm will be working on 'Just Cause' for Eidos, who revealed that this brand new action game will be released in 2005 for the PC, Xbox and PS2.
"Avalanche Studios offers a great fit to Eidos' product strategy of IP ownership and the development of original content utilising groundbreaking technology," commented Eidos' Martin Alltimes, adding that he is "confident this relationship will produce an exceptional game."
Avalanche, for their part, beamed the following via director Christofer Sundberg: "We are very proud to be part of the Eidos developer network. Eidos is a strong and ambitious publisher with a long history of releasing AAA titles and making blockbusters out of original content. Our ambition is to build a long term relationship with our publishing partner, and Eidos has already proven to be an excellent choice."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes