Eidos believe in Just Cause
Eidos Interactive have revealed a brand new 'IP' for which they have high hopes, at the same time as unveiling a new development partnership, with Swedish studio Avalanche. The firm will be working on 'Just Cause' for Eidos, who revealed that this brand new action game will be released in 2005 for the PC, Xbox and PS2.
"Avalanche Studios offers a great fit to Eidos' product strategy of IP ownership and the development of original content utilising groundbreaking technology," commented Eidos' Martin Alltimes, adding that he is "confident this relationship will produce an exceptional game."
Avalanche, for their part, beamed the following via director Christofer Sundberg: "We are very proud to be part of the Eidos developer network. Eidos is a strong and ambitious publisher with a long history of releasing AAA titles and making blockbusters out of original content. Our ambition is to build a long term relationship with our publishing partner, and Eidos has already proven to be an excellent choice."
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell