Eidos believe in Just Cause
Eidos Interactive have revealed a brand new 'IP' for which they have high hopes, at the same time as unveiling a new development partnership, with Swedish studio Avalanche. The firm will be working on 'Just Cause' for Eidos, who revealed that this brand new action game will be released in 2005 for the PC, Xbox and PS2.
"Avalanche Studios offers a great fit to Eidos' product strategy of IP ownership and the development of original content utilising groundbreaking technology," commented Eidos' Martin Alltimes, adding that he is "confident this relationship will produce an exceptional game."
Avalanche, for their part, beamed the following via director Christofer Sundberg: "We are very proud to be part of the Eidos developer network. Eidos is a strong and ambitious publisher with a long history of releasing AAA titles and making blockbusters out of original content. Our ambition is to build a long term relationship with our publishing partner, and Eidos has already proven to be an excellent choice."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3