Eidos believe in Just Cause
Eidos Interactive have revealed a brand new 'IP' for which they have high hopes, at the same time as unveiling a new development partnership, with Swedish studio Avalanche. The firm will be working on 'Just Cause' for Eidos, who revealed that this brand new action game will be released in 2005 for the PC, Xbox and PS2.
"Avalanche Studios offers a great fit to Eidos' product strategy of IP ownership and the development of original content utilising groundbreaking technology," commented Eidos' Martin Alltimes, adding that he is "confident this relationship will produce an exceptional game."
Avalanche, for their part, beamed the following via director Christofer Sundberg: "We are very proud to be part of the Eidos developer network. Eidos is a strong and ambitious publisher with a long history of releasing AAA titles and making blockbusters out of original content. Our ambition is to build a long term relationship with our publishing partner, and Eidos has already proven to be an excellent choice."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat