Eidos believe in Just Cause
Eidos Interactive have revealed a brand new 'IP' for which they have high hopes, at the same time as unveiling a new development partnership, with Swedish studio Avalanche. The firm will be working on 'Just Cause' for Eidos, who revealed that this brand new action game will be released in 2005 for the PC, Xbox and PS2.
"Avalanche Studios offers a great fit to Eidos' product strategy of IP ownership and the development of original content utilising groundbreaking technology," commented Eidos' Martin Alltimes, adding that he is "confident this relationship will produce an exceptional game."
Avalanche, for their part, beamed the following via director Christofer Sundberg: "We are very proud to be part of the Eidos developer network. Eidos is a strong and ambitious publisher with a long history of releasing AAA titles and making blockbusters out of original content. Our ambition is to build a long term relationship with our publishing partner, and Eidos has already proven to be an excellent choice."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year