Gran Turismo 4 later in Europe
Despite having cut out the much-anticipated online component to save time, Sony UK has confirmed that Gran Turismo 4 will still slip in Europe, into Q1 2005. The slip doesn't just include Europe, either - rather all PAL territories - Sony confirming that localisation issues are to be blame, citing in particular the difficulties of translation into thirteen languages.
Polyphony's opus is still said to be on track for a release this Christmas in North America and Japan, though like the PAL versions, this edition will also launch sans online play - something of a blow to the series' numerous fans who viewed the online mode as the main selling point of the new title.
Polyphony are now considering the feasibility of a separate online GT game in mid-2005, assuming they can overcome the technical problems plaguing such a title on the PS2. More on this soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update