Gran Turismo 4 later in Europe
Despite having cut out the much-anticipated online component to save time, Sony UK has confirmed that Gran Turismo 4 will still slip in Europe, into Q1 2005. The slip doesn't just include Europe, either - rather all PAL territories - Sony confirming that localisation issues are to be blame, citing in particular the difficulties of translation into thirteen languages.
Polyphony's opus is still said to be on track for a release this Christmas in North America and Japan, though like the PAL versions, this edition will also launch sans online play - something of a blow to the series' numerous fans who viewed the online mode as the main selling point of the new title.
Polyphony are now considering the feasibility of a separate online GT game in mid-2005, assuming they can overcome the technical problems plaguing such a title on the PS2. More on this soon.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives