Medal of Honour 4 revealed
Much to the surprise of, well, no one really - word of Medal of Honour 4 has slipped out in a recent EA financial briefing. MoH4 is being developed for unspecified consoles, and will be released in early to mid 2005. Details on the new game are scant, but we're hoping it'll be more to write home about than Rising Sun, which did little to further the series goodly reputation.
Pacific Assault, the latest PC addition to the series, may have been delayed too, possibly because of the luke-warm critical response to Rising Sun. EA are contending this view however, originally said to derive from the financial briefing - stating that Pacific Assault will be released on November 12th. Regardless, Medal of Honour 4 could be with us as early as March 2005, so we're certainly looking forward to more information on this soon.
In related EA news, the publisher has confirmed that the first Sims 2 expansion will be released during the first months of 2005, alongside a sequel to the popular Fight Night.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year