No Evil taking Residence this year
In a curious twist, it appears Capcom's eagerly awaited Resident Evil 4 will now be coming out in North America prior to a Japanese debut. The GameCube exclusive was due out in the Winter, but the survival horror title will now arrived on January 27th in Japan, more than two weeks after the North American launch on the 11th. This new word is not official, but it will come as a blow to those anticipating the game before Christmas.
Downsides aside, it seems that Resident Evil 4 is actually looking pretty good, with some impressively different zombie AI, as well lovely new graphics, featuring. All in all it expected to be something of a shot in the arm for the stagnated genre - and the Cube exclusivity should do Nintendo s favour as well.
By current datings, the European release is due in the Spring, and it will interesting to see this large scale title hitting the Cube. Fingers crossed it lives up to expectations.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3