No Evil taking Residence this year
In a curious twist, it appears Capcom's eagerly awaited Resident Evil 4 will now be coming out in North America prior to a Japanese debut. The GameCube exclusive was due out in the Winter, but the survival horror title will now arrived on January 27th in Japan, more than two weeks after the North American launch on the 11th. This new word is not official, but it will come as a blow to those anticipating the game before Christmas.
Downsides aside, it seems that Resident Evil 4 is actually looking pretty good, with some impressively different zombie AI, as well lovely new graphics, featuring. All in all it expected to be something of a shot in the arm for the stagnated genre - and the Cube exclusivity should do Nintendo s favour as well.
By current datings, the European release is due in the Spring, and it will interesting to see this large scale title hitting the Cube. Fingers crossed it lives up to expectations.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free