Nintendo gets cheaper
With Christmas fast approaching, Nintendo appear to be playing the pricing card once again, reducing the cost of some thirty titles for the GameCube to £20. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Soul Calibur 2, F-Zero GX and Mario Party 5 will all be added to the Player's Choice range from next week.
Third-party games joining the fun include FIFA 2004, Quidditch World Cup, The Return of the King, MoH: Rising Sun and NFS: Underground. Billy Hatcher, Splinter Cell, Rayman 3, Spider Man and Sonic Heroes have also dived aboard the budget wagon.
More titles are also mooted, but we're too lazy to type their names. Head on over to your favourite etailer for the full scoop, its certainly a cheap way of adding quality to your collection.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update