Nintendo gets cheaper
With Christmas fast approaching, Nintendo appear to be playing the pricing card once again, reducing the cost of some thirty titles for the GameCube to £20. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Soul Calibur 2, F-Zero GX and Mario Party 5 will all be added to the Player's Choice range from next week.
Third-party games joining the fun include FIFA 2004, Quidditch World Cup, The Return of the King, MoH: Rising Sun and NFS: Underground. Billy Hatcher, Splinter Cell, Rayman 3, Spider Man and Sonic Heroes have also dived aboard the budget wagon.
More titles are also mooted, but we're too lazy to type their names. Head on over to your favourite etailer for the full scoop, its certainly a cheap way of adding quality to your collection.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today