Nintendo gets cheaper
With Christmas fast approaching, Nintendo appear to be playing the pricing card once again, reducing the cost of some thirty titles for the GameCube to £20. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Soul Calibur 2, F-Zero GX and Mario Party 5 will all be added to the Player's Choice range from next week.
Third-party games joining the fun include FIFA 2004, Quidditch World Cup, The Return of the King, MoH: Rising Sun and NFS: Underground. Billy Hatcher, Splinter Cell, Rayman 3, Spider Man and Sonic Heroes have also dived aboard the budget wagon.
More titles are also mooted, but we're too lazy to type their names. Head on over to your favourite etailer for the full scoop, its certainly a cheap way of adding quality to your collection.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side