New 3D Realms game mooted
Dallas developer 3D Realms is working on a brand new, as-yet unannounced title, according to president Scott Miller, who made the admission in an internet posting. 3D Realms have grown increasingly infamous in recent years; mainly because Duke Nukem Forever is still in development, and has been for more than seven years. Once a highly anticipated sequel, Duke Forever is now something of an industry joke - though repeated proclamations from the developers insist the game will be released.
"Although we're known for Duke, we also helped bring Max Payne to the market, and we're currently working on an unannounced original game," Miller stated. Does this mean Duke is progressing well, and could be released soon? Who knows, we do however fear for the project, given the raft of top-notch FPS games out or en route. More on this mysterious new game, as we get it.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year