New 3D Realms game mooted
Dallas developer 3D Realms is working on a brand new, as-yet unannounced title, according to president Scott Miller, who made the admission in an internet posting. 3D Realms have grown increasingly infamous in recent years; mainly because Duke Nukem Forever is still in development, and has been for more than seven years. Once a highly anticipated sequel, Duke Forever is now something of an industry joke - though repeated proclamations from the developers insist the game will be released.
"Although we're known for Duke, we also helped bring Max Payne to the market, and we're currently working on an unannounced original game," Miller stated. Does this mean Duke is progressing well, and could be released soon? Who knows, we do however fear for the project, given the raft of top-notch FPS games out or en route. More on this mysterious new game, as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year