Warhammer MMORPG returns
Despite publisher Sega and Games Workshop reportedly giving up on the development of Warhammer Online, developer Climax's CEO Karl Jeffrey has stated that the game is back on, and will be released in eighteen months time. Games Workshop ended their financial backing in June, "following a full review of the progress, costs to date and future costs of the project". They will now lend a hand in the creative process; if not the financial side of things.
Former publisher Sega haven't confirmed or denied any involvement with the revitalised project, and may still publish, if the now self-funding Climax can deliver the game in a goodly state. Climax stated after the canning in June that they still hold aspirations of entering the MMORPG arena, and would continue to pursue interests providing costs remained acceptable. More on this as we get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey