Larry barred from entering Australia
Like Manhunt most recently, VU Games' Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude has been denied certification by Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification, effectively banning the game from sale. The decision was taken upon the perverse nature of the title's sexual content; one of VU's main selling points, and is the first game to be banned for sexual content alone. The game has already received a PEGI 18+ rating, and it is expected that other countries or at least their media may be pretty repulsed by Larry's exploits too.
The game will be out in Europe later this month, and features all manner of cartoon crudity, not to mention video sequences which particularly disgusted Australia's sensors. We look forward to further controversy, possibly involving the Daily Mail, in due course.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One