Larry barred from entering Australia
Like Manhunt most recently, VU Games' Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude has been denied certification by Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification, effectively banning the game from sale. The decision was taken upon the perverse nature of the title's sexual content; one of VU's main selling points, and is the first game to be banned for sexual content alone. The game has already received a PEGI 18+ rating, and it is expected that other countries or at least their media may be pretty repulsed by Larry's exploits too.
The game will be out in Europe later this month, and features all manner of cartoon crudity, not to mention video sequences which particularly disgusted Australia's sensors. We look forward to further controversy, possibly involving the Daily Mail, in due course.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat