Larry barred from entering Australia
Like Manhunt most recently, VU Games' Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude has been denied certification by Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification, effectively banning the game from sale. The decision was taken upon the perverse nature of the title's sexual content; one of VU's main selling points, and is the first game to be banned for sexual content alone. The game has already received a PEGI 18+ rating, and it is expected that other countries or at least their media may be pretty repulsed by Larry's exploits too.
The game will be out in Europe later this month, and features all manner of cartoon crudity, not to mention video sequences which particularly disgusted Australia's sensors. We look forward to further controversy, possibly involving the Daily Mail, in due course.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons