Larry barred from entering Australia
Like Manhunt most recently, VU Games' Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude has been denied certification by Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification, effectively banning the game from sale. The decision was taken upon the perverse nature of the title's sexual content; one of VU's main selling points, and is the first game to be banned for sexual content alone. The game has already received a PEGI 18+ rating, and it is expected that other countries or at least their media may be pretty repulsed by Larry's exploits too.
The game will be out in Europe later this month, and features all manner of cartoon crudity, not to mention video sequences which particularly disgusted Australia's sensors. We look forward to further controversy, possibly involving the Daily Mail, in due course.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent