Larry barred from entering Australia
Like Manhunt most recently, VU Games' Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude has been denied certification by Australia's Office of Film and Literature Classification, effectively banning the game from sale. The decision was taken upon the perverse nature of the title's sexual content; one of VU's main selling points, and is the first game to be banned for sexual content alone. The game has already received a PEGI 18+ rating, and it is expected that other countries or at least their media may be pretty repulsed by Larry's exploits too.
The game will be out in Europe later this month, and features all manner of cartoon crudity, not to mention video sequences which particularly disgusted Australia's sensors. We look forward to further controversy, possibly involving the Daily Mail, in due course.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3