Konami take Prince of Tennis to the DS
A new videogame based on popular Japanese manga The Prince of Tennis is set for the Nintendo DS handheld courtesy of Konami, it has emerged. The hit series has already spawned several videogames in the far east, not to mention a TV series and stage show. Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive is the name in Japan. A release date is yet to be given; though we do know that the top DS screen will feature the tennis action itself, whilst the bottom delivers character details and the like.
Multiplayer support is included via Wireless connection, no more news is available as yet though - but we do predict a release in 2005 - not that it was a tough guess...
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi