Konami take Prince of Tennis to the DS
A new videogame based on popular Japanese manga The Prince of Tennis is set for the Nintendo DS handheld courtesy of Konami, it has emerged. The hit series has already spawned several videogames in the far east, not to mention a TV series and stage show. Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive is the name in Japan. A release date is yet to be given; though we do know that the top DS screen will feature the tennis action itself, whilst the bottom delivers character details and the like.
Multiplayer support is included via Wireless connection, no more news is available as yet though - but we do predict a release in 2005 - not that it was a tough guess...
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title