Konami take Prince of Tennis to the DS
A new videogame based on popular Japanese manga The Prince of Tennis is set for the Nintendo DS handheld courtesy of Konami, it has emerged. The hit series has already spawned several videogames in the far east, not to mention a TV series and stage show. Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive is the name in Japan. A release date is yet to be given; though we do know that the top DS screen will feature the tennis action itself, whilst the bottom delivers character details and the like.
Multiplayer support is included via Wireless connection, no more news is available as yet though - but we do predict a release in 2005 - not that it was a tough guess...
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III