Konami take Prince of Tennis to the DS
A new videogame based on popular Japanese manga The Prince of Tennis is set for the Nintendo DS handheld courtesy of Konami, it has emerged. The hit series has already spawned several videogames in the far east, not to mention a TV series and stage show. Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive is the name in Japan. A release date is yet to be given; though we do know that the top DS screen will feature the tennis action itself, whilst the bottom delivers character details and the like.
Multiplayer support is included via Wireless connection, no more news is available as yet though - but we do predict a release in 2005 - not that it was a tough guess...
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone