Konami take Prince of Tennis to the DS
A new videogame based on popular Japanese manga The Prince of Tennis is set for the Nintendo DS handheld courtesy of Konami, it has emerged. The hit series has already spawned several videogames in the far east, not to mention a TV series and stage show. Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive is the name in Japan. A release date is yet to be given; though we do know that the top DS screen will feature the tennis action itself, whilst the bottom delivers character details and the like.
Multiplayer support is included via Wireless connection, no more news is available as yet though - but we do predict a release in 2005 - not that it was a tough guess...
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One