Bungie look to new title
Bungie studio manager Peter Parsons told the BBC recently that the developer's next project will not be based on the Halo series, and confirmed that a brand new title is already under consideration - with November release Halo 2 all but complete now. "After Halo 2 we are planning to do something different," Parson's confirmed. "We will do something else and we have a few ideas." Nice.
"We have several hundred years of Halo fiction laid out," Parsons added by way of reassurance to Halo fans - and also stated that a cinematic rendition is not off the cards, as there has already been interest in such an idea. Not that Bungie have any plans for this currently.
Speculation has it that new title in question will probably be an Xbox 2 launch game - with the possibility that another team or third-party might be enlisted to continue Halo development into numero three. We'll keep you posted on all such tittle-tattle.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014