Bungie look to new title
Bungie studio manager Peter Parsons told the BBC recently that the developer's next project will not be based on the Halo series, and confirmed that a brand new title is already under consideration - with November release Halo 2 all but complete now. "After Halo 2 we are planning to do something different," Parson's confirmed. "We will do something else and we have a few ideas." Nice.
"We have several hundred years of Halo fiction laid out," Parsons added by way of reassurance to Halo fans - and also stated that a cinematic rendition is not off the cards, as there has already been interest in such an idea. Not that Bungie have any plans for this currently.
Speculation has it that new title in question will probably be an Xbox 2 launch game - with the possibility that another team or third-party might be enlisted to continue Halo development into numero three. We'll keep you posted on all such tittle-tattle.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released