TGS 2004: PSP to support MP3s
Aha! Great news for Sony fanboys and super-slick-gadget-lovers alike today, as Sony confirm that the PSP shall indeed support MP3s. The news comes after officials announced their decision to enable MP3 functionality on all their music players in the foreseeable future, thus stepping away from their former 'ATRAC encoded only' stance.
Sounds like great news to us; which means that Sony notch up some more brownie points with us after the shocking probable battery-life news of yesterday. Yeah, we might still not be able to play it for more than two hours at this stage, but if my PSP's going to die half-way through my favourite song, I damn well don't want to have had to load it in ATRAC format in the first place...
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey