TGS 2004: PSP to support MP3s
Aha! Great news for Sony fanboys and super-slick-gadget-lovers alike today, as Sony confirm that the PSP shall indeed support MP3s. The news comes after officials announced their decision to enable MP3 functionality on all their music players in the foreseeable future, thus stepping away from their former 'ATRAC encoded only' stance.
Sounds like great news to us; which means that Sony notch up some more brownie points with us after the shocking probable battery-life news of yesterday. Yeah, we might still not be able to play it for more than two hours at this stage, but if my PSP's going to die half-way through my favourite song, I damn well don't want to have had to load it in ATRAC format in the first place...
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO