TGS 2004: PSP to support MP3s
Aha! Great news for Sony fanboys and super-slick-gadget-lovers alike today, as Sony confirm that the PSP shall indeed support MP3s. The news comes after officials announced their decision to enable MP3 functionality on all their music players in the foreseeable future, thus stepping away from their former 'ATRAC encoded only' stance.
Sounds like great news to us; which means that Sony notch up some more brownie points with us after the shocking probable battery-life news of yesterday. Yeah, we might still not be able to play it for more than two hours at this stage, but if my PSP's going to die half-way through my favourite song, I damn well don't want to have had to load it in ATRAC format in the first place...
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year