TGS 2004: Tiger Woods and NFS go PSP
Sony financial geezer Warren Jenson told investors yesterday that Need for Speed Underground and Tiger Woods PGA Tour are scheduled as part of the PSP's debut line up of titles.
Both will be wireless enabled, and Tiger Woods arrival is especially good news for the Japanese, as handheld golf is about as much as they've got room for without resigning themselves to a two year waiting list. Sadly, they'll just have to be patient with the considerably nearer (yet unconfirmed) Japanese release date, whilst lucky Brits can tide over the wait till 2005 with a genuine game of golf, you know, outdoors. And we can all enjoy just hanging around in real cars at traffic lights until we can get our hands on Need For Speed together. Hand(held)s across the world.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3