TGS 2004: Tiger Woods and NFS go PSP
Sony financial geezer Warren Jenson told investors yesterday that Need for Speed Underground and Tiger Woods PGA Tour are scheduled as part of the PSP's debut line up of titles.
Both will be wireless enabled, and Tiger Woods arrival is especially good news for the Japanese, as handheld golf is about as much as they've got room for without resigning themselves to a two year waiting list. Sadly, they'll just have to be patient with the considerably nearer (yet unconfirmed) Japanese release date, whilst lucky Brits can tide over the wait till 2005 with a genuine game of golf, you know, outdoors. And we can all enjoy just hanging around in real cars at traffic lights until we can get our hands on Need For Speed together. Hand(held)s across the world.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit