TGS 2004: Dementos drives Capcom crazy
Capcom today announced a couple of details about their new PS2 game today in Tokyo; a fact made all the more teasingly flirtatious due to the word 'couple' being used in the strictest sense.
1 - The game will see Fiona, a hot young anime style lady, making her way through a 'deserted' mansion accompanied by her canine chum Hewie.
2 - Oh yeah, and a giant called Debilitas is chasing her. Of course.
For more exasperatingly stingy bits of information, you can visit the games' site and watch the trailer. It's all looking very exciting and moody, with a pencil-shaded grey misty film covering the action, and fire-highlighted Japanese characters adding to the sense of mystery (particularly if you're me, thus having the ability to read the Japanese without having the slightest clue as to what any of it means). Definitely one to watch out for.
More on this exciting news as we get it.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage