TGS 2004: Dementos drives Capcom crazy
Capcom today announced a couple of details about their new PS2 game today in Tokyo; a fact made all the more teasingly flirtatious due to the word 'couple' being used in the strictest sense.
1 - The game will see Fiona, a hot young anime style lady, making her way through a 'deserted' mansion accompanied by her canine chum Hewie.
2 - Oh yeah, and a giant called Debilitas is chasing her. Of course.
For more exasperatingly stingy bits of information, you can visit the games' site and watch the trailer. It's all looking very exciting and moody, with a pencil-shaded grey misty film covering the action, and fire-highlighted Japanese characters adding to the sense of mystery (particularly if you're me, thus having the ability to read the Japanese without having the slightest clue as to what any of it means). Definitely one to watch out for.
More on this exciting news as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year