TGS 2004: Dementos drives Capcom crazy
Capcom today announced a couple of details about their new PS2 game today in Tokyo; a fact made all the more teasingly flirtatious due to the word 'couple' being used in the strictest sense.
1 - The game will see Fiona, a hot young anime style lady, making her way through a 'deserted' mansion accompanied by her canine chum Hewie.
2 - Oh yeah, and a giant called Debilitas is chasing her. Of course.
For more exasperatingly stingy bits of information, you can visit the games' site and watch the trailer. It's all looking very exciting and moody, with a pencil-shaded grey misty film covering the action, and fire-highlighted Japanese characters adding to the sense of mystery (particularly if you're me, thus having the ability to read the Japanese without having the slightest clue as to what any of it means). Definitely one to watch out for.
More on this exciting news as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer