Full Spectrum 2 under way
With the original still warming our CD drives, THQ and Pandemic offer news today that a sequel to Full Spectrum Warrior is already under way at the game's developer, though Pandemic are unsure at this early stage whether to create FSW2 for the current or next-generation of hardware. So, we know it's happening, we're just not sure when or how. Ahem.
In related news Pandemic have also let-slip that the first downloadable content for the game should be coming on October 4th in the form of a new mission titled Epilogue 1. A second mission, Epilogue 2, will also be coming in November apparently, though THQ are still debating whether to release it for a free or as 'Premium' downloadable content. Both of these new missions will be included in the forthcoming PC version, which will be out at the beginning of next month. More soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent