Full Spectrum 2 under way
With the original still warming our CD drives, THQ and Pandemic offer news today that a sequel to Full Spectrum Warrior is already under way at the game's developer, though Pandemic are unsure at this early stage whether to create FSW2 for the current or next-generation of hardware. So, we know it's happening, we're just not sure when or how. Ahem.
In related news Pandemic have also let-slip that the first downloadable content for the game should be coming on October 4th in the form of a new mission titled Epilogue 1. A second mission, Epilogue 2, will also be coming in November apparently, though THQ are still debating whether to release it for a free or as 'Premium' downloadable content. Both of these new missions will be included in the forthcoming PC version, which will be out at the beginning of next month. More soon.
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well