Matrix goes Online in January
The ever cut-throat MMORPG market just got a little less crowded this Christmas, with word from Sega and Warner Bros. Interactive, that their forthcoming Shiny developed online Matrix game will not be released in November after all. Instead, an ambitious dual release on January 18th in Europe and North America was announced, with a pre-order program kicking off next week. Instead, we're told to expect a closed beta test beginning on November 18th, to which those pre-ordering will gain automatic access.
Pre-ordering gamers will receive the title three days ahead of the other plebeians, and will even receive in-game avatars with "an advanced-level 'Hyper Jump' ability with a special effect." The game is being created with the input of the Wachowski brothers, and will feature three classes of character and a premise which continues the saga from the trilogy of films.
More on this as we get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update