Sony disables voucher redemption features on PSN to help stabilise PS4 launch issues
In order to try and speed up PSN for PS4 users in Europe Sony has disabled more features until things become a bit more stable.
The latest feature to go is the ability to redeem vouchers on the PlayStation Store. Any PS Plus subs codes, wallet top-up codes, PS3 to PS4 upgrade codes and other digital content vouchers are currently unavailable.
Anyone with a credit or debit card linked to their account can still buy things on the PlayStation Store and the PS Plus free trial is still available alongside trophies, messaging and party chat and online gaming are still all available.
Sony stated on the PS Blog Europe, “We are aware that users are experiencing some disruption to the PSN service. To minimise the inconvenience we have suspended the 'redeem voucher' functionality whilst we investigate further.”
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion