Square builds on FF Online success
Clearly taken with the idea that their firm could be a major online RPG player, Square Enix yesterday revealed their next MMORPG by stealth - hiding promotional leaflets in copies of Final Fantasy Online expansion Chains of Promathia as they went on sale in Japan. The new title being developed is called Fantasy Earth: The Ring of Dominion.
Little is known of the game beyond the CG and in-game footage released, which keeps much hidden, though a release next year seems likely. Final Fantasy XI: Online finally gets a release in Europe this week too, so we'll keep you posted on Square's MMORPG exploits.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access