Square builds on FF Online success
Clearly taken with the idea that their firm could be a major online RPG player, Square Enix yesterday revealed their next MMORPG by stealth - hiding promotional leaflets in copies of Final Fantasy Online expansion Chains of Promathia as they went on sale in Japan. The new title being developed is called Fantasy Earth: The Ring of Dominion.
Little is known of the game beyond the CG and in-game footage released, which keeps much hidden, though a release next year seems likely. Final Fantasy XI: Online finally gets a release in Europe this week too, so we'll keep you posted on Square's MMORPG exploits.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May