Flow and Blacklight: Retribution delayed slightly on the PS4
Two more of the PS4's launch line-up have been struck by delays.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play military shooter Blacklight: Retribution has slipped from a launch day release in Europe alongside thatgamecompany's experimental title Flow.
Sony's Fred Dutton said on the absence of both titles from launch day, “Both Flow and Blacklight have been subject to brief delays. They should be with you next week, but I will 100 percent confirm the date as soon as possible.”
Of course there's still plenty to sink your teeth into. On the downloadable indie title side of things there's Escape Plan, Sound Shapes, Trine 2: Complete Edition, Putty Squad, Resogun and Contact. On the free-to-play side there's War Thunder, Warframe and DC Universe Online.
More information is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year