Flow and Blacklight: Retribution delayed slightly on the PS4
Two more of the PS4's launch line-up have been struck by delays.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play military shooter Blacklight: Retribution has slipped from a launch day release in Europe alongside thatgamecompany's experimental title Flow.
Sony's Fred Dutton said on the absence of both titles from launch day, “Both Flow and Blacklight have been subject to brief delays. They should be with you next week, but I will 100 percent confirm the date as soon as possible.”
Of course there's still plenty to sink your teeth into. On the downloadable indie title side of things there's Escape Plan, Sound Shapes, Trine 2: Complete Edition, Putty Squad, Resogun and Contact. On the free-to-play side there's War Thunder, Warframe and DC Universe Online.
More information is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below