Flow and Blacklight: Retribution delayed slightly on the PS4
Two more of the PS4's launch line-up have been struck by delays.
Zombie Studios' free-to-play military shooter Blacklight: Retribution has slipped from a launch day release in Europe alongside thatgamecompany's experimental title Flow.
Sony's Fred Dutton said on the absence of both titles from launch day, “Both Flow and Blacklight have been subject to brief delays. They should be with you next week, but I will 100 percent confirm the date as soon as possible.”
Of course there's still plenty to sink your teeth into. On the downloadable indie title side of things there's Escape Plan, Sound Shapes, Trine 2: Complete Edition, Putty Squad, Resogun and Contact. On the free-to-play side there's War Thunder, Warframe and DC Universe Online.
More information is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network