Fable - the much hyped Xbox RPG developed by Big Blue Box, with able assistance from Lionhead, is complete and on its way to stores. The Xbox exclusive promises all manner of open-ended gaming excellence, and should be available in stores over the next couple of weeks. Whether or not it'll live up to the lashings of Peter Molyneux-inspired hyperbole remains to be seen.
Fable is all about choices, it would seem, the player facing a raft of life altering decisions from the outset as he or she steps forth into the land of Albion; all of which will impact on your avatar's physical appearance. Certainly, expectations are high, so it will be interesting to see if Big Blue Box's debut is all we had hoped for. More soon.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year