Fable - the much hyped Xbox RPG developed by Big Blue Box, with able assistance from Lionhead, is complete and on its way to stores. The Xbox exclusive promises all manner of open-ended gaming excellence, and should be available in stores over the next couple of weeks. Whether or not it'll live up to the lashings of Peter Molyneux-inspired hyperbole remains to be seen.
Fable is all about choices, it would seem, the player facing a raft of life altering decisions from the outset as he or she steps forth into the land of Albion; all of which will impact on your avatar's physical appearance. Certainly, expectations are high, so it will be interesting to see if Big Blue Box's debut is all we had hoped for. More soon.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today