Fable - the much hyped Xbox RPG developed by Big Blue Box, with able assistance from Lionhead, is complete and on its way to stores. The Xbox exclusive promises all manner of open-ended gaming excellence, and should be available in stores over the next couple of weeks. Whether or not it'll live up to the lashings of Peter Molyneux-inspired hyperbole remains to be seen.
Fable is all about choices, it would seem, the player facing a raft of life altering decisions from the outset as he or she steps forth into the land of Albion; all of which will impact on your avatar's physical appearance. Certainly, expectations are high, so it will be interesting to see if Big Blue Box's debut is all we had hoped for. More soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer