Fable - the much hyped Xbox RPG developed by Big Blue Box, with able assistance from Lionhead, is complete and on its way to stores. The Xbox exclusive promises all manner of open-ended gaming excellence, and should be available in stores over the next couple of weeks. Whether or not it'll live up to the lashings of Peter Molyneux-inspired hyperbole remains to be seen.
Fable is all about choices, it would seem, the player facing a raft of life altering decisions from the outset as he or she steps forth into the land of Albion; all of which will impact on your avatar's physical appearance. Certainly, expectations are high, so it will be interesting to see if Big Blue Box's debut is all we had hoped for. More soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network