Fable - the much hyped Xbox RPG developed by Big Blue Box, with able assistance from Lionhead, is complete and on its way to stores. The Xbox exclusive promises all manner of open-ended gaming excellence, and should be available in stores over the next couple of weeks. Whether or not it'll live up to the lashings of Peter Molyneux-inspired hyperbole remains to be seen.
Fable is all about choices, it would seem, the player facing a raft of life altering decisions from the outset as he or she steps forth into the land of Albion; all of which will impact on your avatar's physical appearance. Certainly, expectations are high, so it will be interesting to see if Big Blue Box's debut is all we had hoped for. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3