PSP public... nearly
Whilst conjecture still rages over many aspects of the Sony PSP: the launch date, the price, the battery life, the games, the functionality, et al, we're seriously hoping that the Tokyo Games Show which kicks off in Chiba next Thursday will help clear up a few of these mysteries (please, Sony?), as well as giving the PSP its first public airing.
Not only are we looking forward to witnessing how the wee beastie looks and 'feels', we're also fascinated by the quality of titles forthcoming - including a whole raft of first-party games from Sony, and other potential beauties like Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe from Capcom, and Metal Gear Acid, Ys: The Ark of Napishtim, and Mahjong Fight Club from Konami.
Many other games are expected and hoped to be on display via the new format, and we should see a few new announcements on this front too. Bring on the PSP, Sony, bring it on, we've waited long enough...
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree