New game from Rez creator at TGS
With the Tokyo Games Show kicking off at the end of next week, news is beginning to come through thick and fast now concerning the deluge of new and old titles which will be displayed at Japan's premier gaming expo. With this in mind, news reaches our desks today of a new game being created by the mastermind behind Rez, Tetsuya Mizuguchi.
"The Tokyo Game Show is coming up next weekend, meaning that we're closing in on our unveiling," Mizuguchi writes in his online diary. "We're planning to exhibit a new title there. I'll try and be around the TGS hall as much as I can. I should be right beside my game, so please don't hesitate to talk to me if you see me there. And of course, please tell me what you think about the game."
The veteran developer has amassed something of a following throughout his career to-date, including many original and unique titles. He left Sega in 2003 to form Q Entertainment and this will no doubt be his new firm's debut. We'll be on hand in Tokyo to bring you all the latest.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014