New game from Rez creator at TGS
With the Tokyo Games Show kicking off at the end of next week, news is beginning to come through thick and fast now concerning the deluge of new and old titles which will be displayed at Japan's premier gaming expo. With this in mind, news reaches our desks today of a new game being created by the mastermind behind Rez, Tetsuya Mizuguchi.
"The Tokyo Game Show is coming up next weekend, meaning that we're closing in on our unveiling," Mizuguchi writes in his online diary. "We're planning to exhibit a new title there. I'll try and be around the TGS hall as much as I can. I should be right beside my game, so please don't hesitate to talk to me if you see me there. And of course, please tell me what you think about the game."
The veteran developer has amassed something of a following throughout his career to-date, including many original and unique titles. He left Sega in 2003 to form Q Entertainment and this will no doubt be his new firm's debut. We'll be on hand in Tokyo to bring you all the latest.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter