New game from Rez creator at TGS
With the Tokyo Games Show kicking off at the end of next week, news is beginning to come through thick and fast now concerning the deluge of new and old titles which will be displayed at Japan's premier gaming expo. With this in mind, news reaches our desks today of a new game being created by the mastermind behind Rez, Tetsuya Mizuguchi.
"The Tokyo Game Show is coming up next weekend, meaning that we're closing in on our unveiling," Mizuguchi writes in his online diary. "We're planning to exhibit a new title there. I'll try and be around the TGS hall as much as I can. I should be right beside my game, so please don't hesitate to talk to me if you see me there. And of course, please tell me what you think about the game."
The veteran developer has amassed something of a following throughout his career to-date, including many original and unique titles. He left Sega in 2003 to form Q Entertainment and this will no doubt be his new firm's debut. We'll be on hand in Tokyo to bring you all the latest.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto