New game from Rez creator at TGS
With the Tokyo Games Show kicking off at the end of next week, news is beginning to come through thick and fast now concerning the deluge of new and old titles which will be displayed at Japan's premier gaming expo. With this in mind, news reaches our desks today of a new game being created by the mastermind behind Rez, Tetsuya Mizuguchi.
"The Tokyo Game Show is coming up next weekend, meaning that we're closing in on our unveiling," Mizuguchi writes in his online diary. "We're planning to exhibit a new title there. I'll try and be around the TGS hall as much as I can. I should be right beside my game, so please don't hesitate to talk to me if you see me there. And of course, please tell me what you think about the game."
The veteran developer has amassed something of a following throughout his career to-date, including many original and unique titles. He left Sega in 2003 to form Q Entertainment and this will no doubt be his new firm's debut. We'll be on hand in Tokyo to bring you all the latest.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year