Sony Santa Monica teases an autumn launch for The Order 1886
Sony Santa Monica who have been working on The Order 1886 with Ready At Dawn have teased a possible release window for the game.
The game was unveiled at E3 with a very impressive trailer created using the game's engine. It's a supernatural steampunk-infused game set in Victorian London which follows the adventures of a crack team of monster-hunters.
This is the first home console project for Ready At Dawn who made their name with the God Of War titles Chains Of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta on the PSP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3