7 million concurrent users log in to the Steam Thanksgiving Sale
Valve has announced the user figures from the beginning of their Thanksgiving sale on Steam and they're up a healthy dose on last year.
This year the Steam Thanksgiving Sale has managed to garner 7 million concurrent users which is up on the 6 million reported last year.
Steam currently boasts 65 million registered users which again is up 15 million on last year's 50 million which is pretty impressive growth, especially given that there were 40 million registered users in 2011.
Compare this to Xbox Live which has just 48 million users and PSN which has 110 million registered users PC gaming seems to be managing just fine.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update