7 million concurrent users log in to the Steam Thanksgiving Sale
Valve has announced the user figures from the beginning of their Thanksgiving sale on Steam and they're up a healthy dose on last year.
This year the Steam Thanksgiving Sale has managed to garner 7 million concurrent users which is up on the 6 million reported last year.
Steam currently boasts 65 million registered users which again is up 15 million on last year's 50 million which is pretty impressive growth, especially given that there were 40 million registered users in 2011.
Compare this to Xbox Live which has just 48 million users and PSN which has 110 million registered users PC gaming seems to be managing just fine.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto