7 million concurrent users log in to the Steam Thanksgiving Sale
Valve has announced the user figures from the beginning of their Thanksgiving sale on Steam and they're up a healthy dose on last year.
This year the Steam Thanksgiving Sale has managed to garner 7 million concurrent users which is up on the 6 million reported last year.
Steam currently boasts 65 million registered users which again is up 15 million on last year's 50 million which is pretty impressive growth, especially given that there were 40 million registered users in 2011.
Compare this to Xbox Live which has just 48 million users and PSN which has 110 million registered users PC gaming seems to be managing just fine.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny