Doom film gets Andrzej Bartkowiak
Variety magazine is reporting the latest word on the pre-production of the official Doom movie, which until recently was scheduled to be directed by Enda McCallion who has been forced to quit the production on personal grounds. The licence will now be in the hands of action expert Andrzej Bartkowiak, the Polish director behind such slick-if-shallow outings as Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds and Cradle 2 the Grave.
Rumours some time ago mooted The Rock as a likely marine in the new flick, though despite the aptness of such a casting it appears such speculation has since been debunked - with no further word forthcoming on the movie. We'll keep our noses to the ground, needless to say.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced