Doom film gets Andrzej Bartkowiak
Variety magazine is reporting the latest word on the pre-production of the official Doom movie, which until recently was scheduled to be directed by Enda McCallion who has been forced to quit the production on personal grounds. The licence will now be in the hands of action expert Andrzej Bartkowiak, the Polish director behind such slick-if-shallow outings as Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds and Cradle 2 the Grave.
Rumours some time ago mooted The Rock as a likely marine in the new flick, though despite the aptness of such a casting it appears such speculation has since been debunked - with no further word forthcoming on the movie. We'll keep our noses to the ground, needless to say.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto