ANNO 3 in development
Fans of colonial micromanagement sims will be gladdened to hear that another sequel to the entertaining ANNO 1503 / 1602 is on the way. Developers Related Designs are finally taking things into 3D and rather good it all looks too, even at this early stage. As well as hauling the graphics engine up into the 21st century some other details sound intriguing. As well as an optimised and expanded combat system the controls and multiplayer will also get a good seeing to.
Although it's a good way off till the 2006 release date the new ANNO game sounds like fun. According to the press release, "Experience the busy life in cities and villages at first hand and examine the animated biota from a very close perspective. And when proud merchant vessels cruise through realistic waves, farmers follow their daily tasks and a stiff breeze from the sea blows through the dense leafage of trees, the unique atmosphere of the ANNO world becomes literally tangible."
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up