ANNO 3 in development
Fans of colonial micromanagement sims will be gladdened to hear that another sequel to the entertaining ANNO 1503 / 1602 is on the way. Developers Related Designs are finally taking things into 3D and rather good it all looks too, even at this early stage. As well as hauling the graphics engine up into the 21st century some other details sound intriguing. As well as an optimised and expanded combat system the controls and multiplayer will also get a good seeing to.
Although it's a good way off till the 2006 release date the new ANNO game sounds like fun. According to the press release, "Experience the busy life in cities and villages at first hand and examine the animated biota from a very close perspective. And when proud merchant vessels cruise through realistic waves, farmers follow their daily tasks and a stiff breeze from the sea blows through the dense leafage of trees, the unique atmosphere of the ANNO world becomes literally tangible."
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure