Sony kills some PSN features ahead of the PS4 European launch
Sony has turned off some of the PSN features ahead of the launch of the PS4 in Europe.
They have temporarily disabled two features on PSN, the What's New feed and the Content Information screen, two features that will probably be the busiest features tomorrow as large volumes PS4s will be connecting to PSN for the first time.
Sony said on the EU PlayStation Blog, “We want to make sure that your online experience is positive. To help ensure that this happens, we have made the decision to switch off a couple of features for European customers on day one. These features will then be switched back on a few days later, once the intensity of launch day calms down.”
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One