Sony kills some PSN features ahead of the PS4 European launch
Sony has turned off some of the PSN features ahead of the launch of the PS4 in Europe.
They have temporarily disabled two features on PSN, the What's New feed and the Content Information screen, two features that will probably be the busiest features tomorrow as large volumes PS4s will be connecting to PSN for the first time.
Sony said on the EU PlayStation Blog, “We want to make sure that your online experience is positive. To help ensure that this happens, we have made the decision to switch off a couple of features for European customers on day one. These features will then be switched back on a few days later, once the intensity of launch day calms down.”
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter