Sony kills some PSN features ahead of the PS4 European launch
Sony has turned off some of the PSN features ahead of the launch of the PS4 in Europe.
They have temporarily disabled two features on PSN, the What's New feed and the Content Information screen, two features that will probably be the busiest features tomorrow as large volumes PS4s will be connecting to PSN for the first time.
Sony said on the EU PlayStation Blog, “We want to make sure that your online experience is positive. To help ensure that this happens, we have made the decision to switch off a couple of features for European customers on day one. These features will then be switched back on a few days later, once the intensity of launch day calms down.”
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue