New Batman: Arkham Origins DLC arrives today
Three new bundles of downloadable content arrive for Batman: Arkham Origins today.
The new content bring new skins challenge maps and multiplayer content to keep Batman fans satisfied. The Infinite Earths Skins pack brings a variety of skins drawn from some classic Batman comics including Earth 2 Batman, Long Halloween Batman, Batman: Dark Knight Of The Round Table, Thrillkiller Batman, Earth 2 Dark Knight and the classic Tim Drake Robin (multiplayer only for PS3, PC and Xbox 360).
The Black Mask Challenge pack adds two new maps, Lot Full and Hidden Facility for players to tackle Gotham's most dangerous organised crime boss in. Anyone with the Deathstroke Challenge pack will also be able to take on Black Mask as Deathstroke.
The final release is Online Supply Drop 1. This brings a bunch of useful items and skins for players diving into the multiplayer mode. There's two clothing items and game-enhancing features for Bane and The Joker, the Sawn-Off Shotgun weapon and some more weapon progression bonuses and skins.
All three packs are available on Xbox 360, PS3 and Steam for PC at 3.99 GBP and 3.19 GBP on the Wii U.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer