Mario Party 6 with a twist
Nintendo recently announced Mario Party 6 for the GameCube, something which came as a surprise to no one, though a departure from the series' simplistic traditions was implied in the unveiling - something it now turns out will be the use of a microphone peripheral. Nintendo will launch said peripheral to coincide with the US debut in December, though no European scheduling has been mooted (typically).
The "Nintendo GameCube Mic" will come bundled with Mario Party 6 at launch, and will be utilised in a brand new 'Mic Mode' which incorporates an oral quiz. Nintendo have also confirmed that the game will benefit from much faster transitions between the board and mini-games, and that the board itself will now include a day and night cycle.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan