Mario Party 6 with a twist
Nintendo recently announced Mario Party 6 for the GameCube, something which came as a surprise to no one, though a departure from the series' simplistic traditions was implied in the unveiling - something it now turns out will be the use of a microphone peripheral. Nintendo will launch said peripheral to coincide with the US debut in December, though no European scheduling has been mooted (typically).
The "Nintendo GameCube Mic" will come bundled with Mario Party 6 at launch, and will be utilised in a brand new 'Mic Mode' which incorporates an oral quiz. Nintendo have also confirmed that the game will benefit from much faster transitions between the board and mini-games, and that the board itself will now include a day and night cycle.
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC