Mario Party 6 with a twist
Nintendo recently announced Mario Party 6 for the GameCube, something which came as a surprise to no one, though a departure from the series' simplistic traditions was implied in the unveiling - something it now turns out will be the use of a microphone peripheral. Nintendo will launch said peripheral to coincide with the US debut in December, though no European scheduling has been mooted (typically).
The "Nintendo GameCube Mic" will come bundled with Mario Party 6 at launch, and will be utilised in a brand new 'Mic Mode' which incorporates an oral quiz. Nintendo have also confirmed that the game will benefit from much faster transitions between the board and mini-games, and that the board itself will now include a day and night cycle.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition