Mario Party 6 with a twist
Nintendo recently announced Mario Party 6 for the GameCube, something which came as a surprise to no one, though a departure from the series' simplistic traditions was implied in the unveiling - something it now turns out will be the use of a microphone peripheral. Nintendo will launch said peripheral to coincide with the US debut in December, though no European scheduling has been mooted (typically).
The "Nintendo GameCube Mic" will come bundled with Mario Party 6 at launch, and will be utilised in a brand new 'Mic Mode' which incorporates an oral quiz. Nintendo have also confirmed that the game will benefit from much faster transitions between the board and mini-games, and that the board itself will now include a day and night cycle.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto