Mario Party 6 with a twist
Nintendo recently announced Mario Party 6 for the GameCube, something which came as a surprise to no one, though a departure from the series' simplistic traditions was implied in the unveiling - something it now turns out will be the use of a microphone peripheral. Nintendo will launch said peripheral to coincide with the US debut in December, though no European scheduling has been mooted (typically).
The "Nintendo GameCube Mic" will come bundled with Mario Party 6 at launch, and will be utilised in a brand new 'Mic Mode' which incorporates an oral quiz. Nintendo have also confirmed that the game will benefit from much faster transitions between the board and mini-games, and that the board itself will now include a day and night cycle.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year