New Metal Gear for TGS in September
With the Tokyo Games Show now just one month away, Konami has confirmed the exciting news that the PSP's Metal Gear Acid will be playable at the event, alongside Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. TGS 2004 is being held between September the 24th and the 26th, and it will be the first showcase at which this crucial new title is playable.
On the gameplay front, Acid sounds like a very different title from recent PS2 offerings - with the prospect of turn-based gameplay making Snake's latest sound a little like a Commandos game. The look of the title is said to be similar to the norm however, and many familiar characters from the series will be included.
More on this from TGS it is, then.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone