New Metal Gear for TGS in September
With the Tokyo Games Show now just one month away, Konami has confirmed the exciting news that the PSP's Metal Gear Acid will be playable at the event, alongside Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. TGS 2004 is being held between September the 24th and the 26th, and it will be the first showcase at which this crucial new title is playable.
On the gameplay front, Acid sounds like a very different title from recent PS2 offerings - with the prospect of turn-based gameplay making Snake's latest sound a little like a Commandos game. The look of the title is said to be similar to the norm however, and many familiar characters from the series will be included.
More on this from TGS it is, then.
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games