New Metal Gear for TGS in September
With the Tokyo Games Show now just one month away, Konami has confirmed the exciting news that the PSP's Metal Gear Acid will be playable at the event, alongside Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. TGS 2004 is being held between September the 24th and the 26th, and it will be the first showcase at which this crucial new title is playable.
On the gameplay front, Acid sounds like a very different title from recent PS2 offerings - with the prospect of turn-based gameplay making Snake's latest sound a little like a Commandos game. The look of the title is said to be similar to the norm however, and many familiar characters from the series will be included.
More on this from TGS it is, then.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft