New Metal Gear for TGS in September
With the Tokyo Games Show now just one month away, Konami has confirmed the exciting news that the PSP's Metal Gear Acid will be playable at the event, alongside Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. TGS 2004 is being held between September the 24th and the 26th, and it will be the first showcase at which this crucial new title is playable.
On the gameplay front, Acid sounds like a very different title from recent PS2 offerings - with the prospect of turn-based gameplay making Snake's latest sound a little like a Commandos game. The look of the title is said to be similar to the norm however, and many familiar characters from the series will be included.
More on this from TGS it is, then.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III