New Metal Gear for TGS in September
With the Tokyo Games Show now just one month away, Konami has confirmed the exciting news that the PSP's Metal Gear Acid will be playable at the event, alongside Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. TGS 2004 is being held between September the 24th and the 26th, and it will be the first showcase at which this crucial new title is playable.
On the gameplay front, Acid sounds like a very different title from recent PS2 offerings - with the prospect of turn-based gameplay making Snake's latest sound a little like a Commandos game. The look of the title is said to be similar to the norm however, and many familiar characters from the series will be included.
More on this from TGS it is, then.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer