Deception on the Cube
Despite past denials that a Cube port was underway, Midway have today affirmed that Mortal Kombat: Deception is being created for the GameCube, which will join the PS2 and Xbox platforms early in 2005. This tentative dating is a little later than the other two formats, owing to special enhancements, though the game will lack the online play of the other consoles.
"The decision to hold or delay Deception from the GameCube platform was really driven from a need to turn the team's focus towards getting online gameplay solved on the PlayStation 2 and Xbox," explained marketing boss Steve Allison. The Xbox and PS2 will get the latest MK this October, and that as they say, is that.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015