Deception on the Cube
Despite past denials that a Cube port was underway, Midway have today affirmed that Mortal Kombat: Deception is being created for the GameCube, which will join the PS2 and Xbox platforms early in 2005. This tentative dating is a little later than the other two formats, owing to special enhancements, though the game will lack the online play of the other consoles.
"The decision to hold or delay Deception from the GameCube platform was really driven from a need to turn the team's focus towards getting online gameplay solved on the PlayStation 2 and Xbox," explained marketing boss Steve Allison. The Xbox and PS2 will get the latest MK this October, and that as they say, is that.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year