SAS title creeps into view
A brand new SAS title utilizing the Unreal engine is currently being developed by the UK's Kuju in collaboration with Konami, and a team-based first-person shooter called The Regiment is on the way. PC and PS2 versions are scheduled with full multiplayer and voice communications planned.
Real tactics and realistic situations are promised with former SAS veterans on board to assist with accuracy, whilst the 1980 storming of the Iranian embassy will also serve as a point of influence. Mission briefings will be accessibly short - but accurate, we're informed - whilst former SAS soldier John MacAleese will provide the voicing.
The Regiment is just one of several titles under way at the up and coming Kuju, and the number of UK studios owned by Kuju has now hit four as they work on new titles for Sony and Activision as well.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny