SAS title creeps into view
A brand new SAS title utilizing the Unreal engine is currently being developed by the UK's Kuju in collaboration with Konami, and a team-based first-person shooter called The Regiment is on the way. PC and PS2 versions are scheduled with full multiplayer and voice communications planned.
Real tactics and realistic situations are promised with former SAS veterans on board to assist with accuracy, whilst the 1980 storming of the Iranian embassy will also serve as a point of influence. Mission briefings will be accessibly short - but accurate, we're informed - whilst former SAS soldier John MacAleese will provide the voicing.
The Regiment is just one of several titles under way at the up and coming Kuju, and the number of UK studios owned by Kuju has now hit four as they work on new titles for Sony and Activision as well.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date