Fallout New Vegas lead writer heads leaves Obsidian from Killzone dev Guerilla Games
In what has been an intriguing move for Killzone Guerilla Games they have secured the services of former Obsidian writer Jon Gonzalez.
Gonzalez was lead writer on Fallout New Vegas and specialises in writing for open world RPGs. More recently he worked on an unannounced title for WB Games which from the timings could be Batman: Arkham Origins.
His LinkedIn profile states that he joined Guerilla Games back in September after two and a half years at WB Games.
Guerilla Games are working on a new unannounced project for the PS4 and it is believed that it will not be a Killzone game.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan