AMD support small guy at ECTS
Jolly good show, chaps.
This years ECTS show, at Earls Court in London, will see AMD sponsoring a unique ‘Developer Pavilion’, an opportunity for smaller developers to showcase their games for free, on top-notch AMD machines of course. A nice idea, as it allows developers unable to afford the vast expense of exhibiting, the opportunity to display their game to the press and potential publishers. Which can only be a good thing. Sixteen stations will be available, and the area will be publicised by AMD prior to the show. Developers interested in taking up this opportunity should speak to AMD forthwith.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes