AMD support small guy at ECTS
Jolly good show, chaps.
This years ECTS show, at Earls Court in London, will see AMD sponsoring a unique ‘Developer Pavilion’, an opportunity for smaller developers to showcase their games for free, on top-notch AMD machines of course. A nice idea, as it allows developers unable to afford the vast expense of exhibiting, the opportunity to display their game to the press and potential publishers. Which can only be a good thing. Sixteen stations will be available, and the area will be publicised by AMD prior to the show. Developers interested in taking up this opportunity should speak to AMD forthwith.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year