AMD support small guy at ECTS
Jolly good show, chaps.
This years ECTS show, at Earls Court in London, will see AMD sponsoring a unique ‘Developer Pavilion’, an opportunity for smaller developers to showcase their games for free, on top-notch AMD machines of course. A nice idea, as it allows developers unable to afford the vast expense of exhibiting, the opportunity to display their game to the press and potential publishers. Which can only be a good thing. Sixteen stations will be available, and the area will be publicised by AMD prior to the show. Developers interested in taking up this opportunity should speak to AMD forthwith.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015