AMD support small guy at ECTS
Jolly good show, chaps.
This years ECTS show, at Earls Court in London, will see AMD sponsoring a unique ‘Developer Pavilion’, an opportunity for smaller developers to showcase their games for free, on top-notch AMD machines of course. A nice idea, as it allows developers unable to afford the vast expense of exhibiting, the opportunity to display their game to the press and potential publishers. Which can only be a good thing. Sixteen stations will be available, and the area will be publicised by AMD prior to the show. Developers interested in taking up this opportunity should speak to AMD forthwith.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May