AMD support small guy at ECTS
Jolly good show, chaps.
This years ECTS show, at Earls Court in London, will see AMD sponsoring a unique ‘Developer Pavilion’, an opportunity for smaller developers to showcase their games for free, on top-notch AMD machines of course. A nice idea, as it allows developers unable to afford the vast expense of exhibiting, the opportunity to display their game to the press and potential publishers. Which can only be a good thing. Sixteen stations will be available, and the area will be publicised by AMD prior to the show. Developers interested in taking up this opportunity should speak to AMD forthwith.
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch