Swery65 passionate about the innovative immersion Kinect offers for D4
Hidetaka 'Swery65' Suehiro believes that in D4 he has created a game that will give core gamers the kind of experiences they have been craving with Kinect.
He emphasised that D4 Xbox One exclusivity is crucial for it to offer the kind of experiences he wants to create for gamers.
"Please don’t expect to be able to play D4 on any platform besides the Xbox One,” Suehiro-san explained. “Please understand that D4 is not a sequel to Deadly Premonition. This is not what you think about with Kinect. This game is something the core will be able to enjoy and see why Kinect is a great enhancement to gaming as a whole."
He went on, ”We’re working hard on the production of this new title – D4 – by setting up the foundation of 'emotional involvement' and 'realistic senses and feelings.' I feel that we are basically creating a kind of game that’s really the first of its kind. We’re aiming to create the sort of game that will truly become an "experience" in the players’ lives, and I really think you’ll like what we have in store.”
D4 is an episodic series which is expected to begin arriving on the Xbox One some time next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3