Total War: Rome II engine lends itself for historical analysis in a new documentary
The game engine from Total War: Rome II has leant itself for a bit of historical study in the form of a new short documentary.
The short examines the Battle Of Teutoberg Forest where three full legions of Rome's soldiers were slaughtered in an ambush by Germanic tribes.
The documentary features analysis from Bettany Hughes, Mike Loades, Lynette Nusbacher and Dr Adrian Goldsworthy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3