Neverwinter Nights 2 in development
In some rather unsurprising news, a full sequel to the very popular, high-seller Neverwinter Nights has been announced. With publisher Atari aiming for a 2006 release, fans of the NWN gaming system will no doubt be pleased to know that a sequel is finally on the way. In a move that echoes that other recent BioWare success, KOTOR, the development reigns have been handed to Obsidian Entertainment. These are the same guys who are about to deliver the sequel to the Star Wars RPG, so NWN fans will soon be able to judge for themselves just how capable the hands are that will be coding NWN2.
"Neverwinter Nights is one of the most beloved RPG's of all time and we're pleased that Obsidian has taken on the challenge," said John Hight, executive producer, Atari. "Feargus and his team at Obsidian Entertainment are the best people on the planet to take up where BioWare left off and bring this great game to new levels. They are intimately familiar with what makes Neverwinter Nights special, they know what it takes to make a great game and they have the respect of the RPG community."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free