Console CM5 Details
The greatest football management series of all time will be coming to the consoles next year. Going against earlier denials that they had any interest in taking the series onto the consoles, Eidos' European MD D Jonathan Kemp accompanied today's announcement with the following words -
"This is a great opportunity for us to build upon the phenomenal success of the Championship Manager brand by taking it to a whole new audience. We have long been aware of the great demand among PlayStation 2 owners to experience the world's most successful and realistic football management game. Our new technology being developed for Championship Manager 5 has been designed in a way to enable a faithful recreation of the Championship Manager experience on PlayStation 2 and Xbox."
It will be interesting to see just how well the venerable series manages to do after the departure of Sports Interactive, the team who originally conceived of the game and have been making sequels and updates to the Championship Manager series for the last 12 years, with first ChampMan coming out for the Amiga and ST in '92.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year