Console CM5 Details
The greatest football management series of all time will be coming to the consoles next year. Going against earlier denials that they had any interest in taking the series onto the consoles, Eidos' European MD D Jonathan Kemp accompanied today's announcement with the following words -
"This is a great opportunity for us to build upon the phenomenal success of the Championship Manager brand by taking it to a whole new audience. We have long been aware of the great demand among PlayStation 2 owners to experience the world's most successful and realistic football management game. Our new technology being developed for Championship Manager 5 has been designed in a way to enable a faithful recreation of the Championship Manager experience on PlayStation 2 and Xbox."
It will be interesting to see just how well the venerable series manages to do after the departure of Sports Interactive, the team who originally conceived of the game and have been making sequels and updates to the Championship Manager series for the last 12 years, with first ChampMan coming out for the Amiga and ST in '92.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC