More walkouts at Rare
The sad times continue at one the one-time all-conquering British developer. Over the weekend a handful more employees followed their colleagues out the door. With some sources saying that these recent departures are significant, things look far from rosy.
Ever since Microsoft bought out Rare from under the noses of their long-time partners Nintendo, the company has been unable to make a positive contribution to the software market. With only one release, the less than stellar Grabbed by the Ghoulies, having made it to the shelves since the buyout, Rare have frequently been the focus point for a lot of unhappy grumblings. Only their massively multiplayer Conker: Live and Reloaded has been garnering any positive press, so this latest revelation must be troubling to both fans and investors alike.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light