Ninja Gaiden tournament goes European
The Master Ninja Tournament is finally coming to these shores. From the 2nd of August to the 2nd of September players of Temco's fantabulous Ninja Gaiden game will be able to post their scores on the Live enabled portion of the game, the Master Ninja Tournament. With £4,500 worth of prizes on offer and the kudos from being the best at this very challenging game you owe it to yourself to give it a go.
On the 3rd of September the top 154 players with the best Karma scores will be decided with the best European player joining others from around the world in the face-off in Japan. The winner will get a trip for two to Japan with four nights accommodation to cover the period of the finals. Three runners up will receive a signed wooden katana from the head of Team Ninja, with 150 T-shirt prizes going to the rest of the winners.
To be eligible you must be signed up for Live and have opted in for communication with Xbox Live, and come from one of the following ten countries; Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the UK and Switzerland.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter