Ninja Gaiden tournament goes European
The Master Ninja Tournament is finally coming to these shores. From the 2nd of August to the 2nd of September players of Temco's fantabulous Ninja Gaiden game will be able to post their scores on the Live enabled portion of the game, the Master Ninja Tournament. With £4,500 worth of prizes on offer and the kudos from being the best at this very challenging game you owe it to yourself to give it a go.
On the 3rd of September the top 154 players with the best Karma scores will be decided with the best European player joining others from around the world in the face-off in Japan. The winner will get a trip for two to Japan with four nights accommodation to cover the period of the finals. Three runners up will receive a signed wooden katana from the head of Team Ninja, with 150 T-shirt prizes going to the rest of the winners.
To be eligible you must be signed up for Live and have opted in for communication with Xbox Live, and come from one of the following ten countries; Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the UK and Switzerland.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3