Outcast developers close shop?
Rumour has it...
Rumour has it, that Belgian development house Appeal have shut-up shop. No official word is out from Appeal, as yet, nor from any of the publishers they’re involved with, however a Dutch news site is reporting this sad news with quotes from a former Developer. Apparently, Outcast 2 was well underway on the PS2, though no progress had been made on the PC version at all. No reason has been offered as to the cause of the rumoured closure, though Appeal did recently reveal that development on the Outcast sequel had been indefinitely postponed. A financial-crisis would be the obvious cause, though we await some form of clarification. This development would be a great shame, given the excellence of the first Outcast, and the promising nature of the sequel.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update