Outcast developers close shop?
Rumour has it...
Rumour has it, that Belgian development house Appeal have shut-up shop. No official word is out from Appeal, as yet, nor from any of the publishers they’re involved with, however a Dutch news site is reporting this sad news with quotes from a former Developer. Apparently, Outcast 2 was well underway on the PS2, though no progress had been made on the PC version at all. No reason has been offered as to the cause of the rumoured closure, though Appeal did recently reveal that development on the Outcast sequel had been indefinitely postponed. A financial-crisis would be the obvious cause, though we await some form of clarification. This development would be a great shame, given the excellence of the first Outcast, and the promising nature of the sequel.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free