Europe gets Halo 2 LE
Microsoft revealed late yesterday that the limited edition of Halo 2 mooted stateside a week or so ago will be heading to the continent too, and will be released at the same time as the normal title on November 11th. An impressive tin box will denote the collector's edition, which will also include 'making of' style extras, and plenty of other content such as interviews, art, et al.
This edition will carry a hefty £44.99 retail price, though some online stores are reportedly selling it a little cheaper, and it certainly looks like something fans of Bungie's opus will greatly appreciate come November. More on this soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3