Europe gets Halo 2 LE
Microsoft revealed late yesterday that the limited edition of Halo 2 mooted stateside a week or so ago will be heading to the continent too, and will be released at the same time as the normal title on November 11th. An impressive tin box will denote the collector's edition, which will also include 'making of' style extras, and plenty of other content such as interviews, art, et al.
This edition will carry a hefty £44.99 retail price, though some online stores are reportedly selling it a little cheaper, and it certainly looks like something fans of Bungie's opus will greatly appreciate come November. More on this soon.
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain