Europe gets Halo 2 LE
Microsoft revealed late yesterday that the limited edition of Halo 2 mooted stateside a week or so ago will be heading to the continent too, and will be released at the same time as the normal title on November 11th. An impressive tin box will denote the collector's edition, which will also include 'making of' style extras, and plenty of other content such as interviews, art, et al.
This edition will carry a hefty £44.99 retail price, though some online stores are reportedly selling it a little cheaper, and it certainly looks like something fans of Bungie's opus will greatly appreciate come November. More on this soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network