Europe gets Halo 2 LE
Microsoft revealed late yesterday that the limited edition of Halo 2 mooted stateside a week or so ago will be heading to the continent too, and will be released at the same time as the normal title on November 11th. An impressive tin box will denote the collector's edition, which will also include 'making of' style extras, and plenty of other content such as interviews, art, et al.
This edition will carry a hefty £44.99 retail price, though some online stores are reportedly selling it a little cheaper, and it certainly looks like something fans of Bungie's opus will greatly appreciate come November. More on this soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent