Europe gets Halo 2 LE
Microsoft revealed late yesterday that the limited edition of Halo 2 mooted stateside a week or so ago will be heading to the continent too, and will be released at the same time as the normal title on November 11th. An impressive tin box will denote the collector's edition, which will also include 'making of' style extras, and plenty of other content such as interviews, art, et al.
This edition will carry a hefty £44.99 retail price, though some online stores are reportedly selling it a little cheaper, and it certainly looks like something fans of Bungie's opus will greatly appreciate come November. More on this soon.
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives