Hollenshead specs Doom 3
Gamers eager to get their 'rig' in shape for the launch of Doom 3 on August 3rd stateside, and August 6th in the UK, have been giving a few weeks of handy notice by id Software CEO Todd Hollenshead, who revealed a few system specifications in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.
Here's what the big boss man offered by way of minimum specifications:
The useful article, online here, continues discussing ways in which gamers keen to get the most from Doom 3 can ready their PCs for the heat-sink-busting challenge. A worthwhile read, all in all.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year