Hollenshead specs Doom 3
Gamers eager to get their 'rig' in shape for the launch of Doom 3 on August 3rd stateside, and August 6th in the UK, have been giving a few weeks of handy notice by id Software CEO Todd Hollenshead, who revealed a few system specifications in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.
Here's what the big boss man offered by way of minimum specifications:
The useful article, online here, continues discussing ways in which gamers keen to get the most from Doom 3 can ready their PCs for the heat-sink-busting challenge. A worthwhile read, all in all.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3