Hollenshead specs Doom 3
Gamers eager to get their 'rig' in shape for the launch of Doom 3 on August 3rd stateside, and August 6th in the UK, have been giving a few weeks of handy notice by id Software CEO Todd Hollenshead, who revealed a few system specifications in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.
Here's what the big boss man offered by way of minimum specifications:
The useful article, online here, continues discussing ways in which gamers keen to get the most from Doom 3 can ready their PCs for the heat-sink-busting challenge. A worthwhile read, all in all.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold