Hollenshead specs Doom 3
Gamers eager to get their 'rig' in shape for the launch of Doom 3 on August 3rd stateside, and August 6th in the UK, have been giving a few weeks of handy notice by id Software CEO Todd Hollenshead, who revealed a few system specifications in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.
Here's what the big boss man offered by way of minimum specifications:
The useful article, online here, continues discussing ways in which gamers keen to get the most from Doom 3 can ready their PCs for the heat-sink-busting challenge. A worthwhile read, all in all.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released