Hollenshead specs Doom 3
Gamers eager to get their 'rig' in shape for the launch of Doom 3 on August 3rd stateside, and August 6th in the UK, have been giving a few weeks of handy notice by id Software CEO Todd Hollenshead, who revealed a few system specifications in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.
Here's what the big boss man offered by way of minimum specifications:
The useful article, online here, continues discussing ways in which gamers keen to get the most from Doom 3 can ready their PCs for the heat-sink-busting challenge. A worthwhile read, all in all.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer