No the headline doesn't refer to a new reality-TV dating-show heading our way from the US, but actually word that EA have offered a tentative release date for the Oddworld Inhabitants next Oddworld game, which they will be publishing for the very first time. Oddworld Stranger will be out on the PS2 and Xbox in Spring 2005, and will see players assuming the role of the 'Stranger', hunting all manner of miscreants across Oddworld for large wads of cash.
The developer's head Lorne Lanning commented that Stranger is "the first game that has been an enjoyable experience for me to work on throughout the entire production," which is certainly encouraging, and will no doubt please EA immensely. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date