No the headline doesn't refer to a new reality-TV dating-show heading our way from the US, but actually word that EA have offered a tentative release date for the Oddworld Inhabitants next Oddworld game, which they will be publishing for the very first time. Oddworld Stranger will be out on the PS2 and Xbox in Spring 2005, and will see players assuming the role of the 'Stranger', hunting all manner of miscreants across Oddworld for large wads of cash.
The developer's head Lorne Lanning commented that Stranger is "the first game that has been an enjoyable experience for me to work on throughout the entire production," which is certainly encouraging, and will no doubt please EA immensely. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year