No the headline doesn't refer to a new reality-TV dating-show heading our way from the US, but actually word that EA have offered a tentative release date for the Oddworld Inhabitants next Oddworld game, which they will be publishing for the very first time. Oddworld Stranger will be out on the PS2 and Xbox in Spring 2005, and will see players assuming the role of the 'Stranger', hunting all manner of miscreants across Oddworld for large wads of cash.
The developer's head Lorne Lanning commented that Stranger is "the first game that has been an enjoyable experience for me to work on throughout the entire production," which is certainly encouraging, and will no doubt please EA immensely. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing