No the headline doesn't refer to a new reality-TV dating-show heading our way from the US, but actually word that EA have offered a tentative release date for the Oddworld Inhabitants next Oddworld game, which they will be publishing for the very first time. Oddworld Stranger will be out on the PS2 and Xbox in Spring 2005, and will see players assuming the role of the 'Stranger', hunting all manner of miscreants across Oddworld for large wads of cash.
The developer's head Lorne Lanning commented that Stranger is "the first game that has been an enjoyable experience for me to work on throughout the entire production," which is certainly encouraging, and will no doubt please EA immensely. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3