No the headline doesn't refer to a new reality-TV dating-show heading our way from the US, but actually word that EA have offered a tentative release date for the Oddworld Inhabitants next Oddworld game, which they will be publishing for the very first time. Oddworld Stranger will be out on the PS2 and Xbox in Spring 2005, and will see players assuming the role of the 'Stranger', hunting all manner of miscreants across Oddworld for large wads of cash.
The developer's head Lorne Lanning commented that Stranger is "the first game that has been an enjoyable experience for me to work on throughout the entire production," which is certainly encouraging, and will no doubt please EA immensely. We'll keep our eyes peeled for more details on this.
- Bungie teases new Trials Of Osiris mode coming in Destiny's House Of Wolves ahead of the livestream reveal
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL