Halo 2 on November 11th in UK
Whilst UK gamers will have to wait an extra couple of days longer for Halo 2 than their American counterparts, the good news is that it is only two days - with Microsoft today confirming an November 11th release date for Bungie's latest opus. The game is out on November 9th stateside, according to the latest details from Redmond.
In most of Europe, November 11th also stands, apart from Switzerland, France and Belgium where national bank holidays mean that that a release will actually take place on November 10th. So there we have it, Halo 2, in Europe, just a couple of days after North America. Not bad at all...
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage