Halo 2 on November 11th in UK
Whilst UK gamers will have to wait an extra couple of days longer for Halo 2 than their American counterparts, the good news is that it is only two days - with Microsoft today confirming an November 11th release date for Bungie's latest opus. The game is out on November 9th stateside, according to the latest details from Redmond.
In most of Europe, November 11th also stands, apart from Switzerland, France and Belgium where national bank holidays mean that that a release will actually take place on November 10th. So there we have it, Halo 2, in Europe, just a couple of days after North America. Not bad at all...
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title