Nintendo go on Tour
Nintendo have today affirmed their plans for a UK promotional tour, kicking off from early August and journeying to several prime locations around the country plugging Nintendo's various wares and offering fans the chance to play games months ahead of their (annoyingly late) UK release dates. The Nintendo Konga Beach Road Trip takes the form of a Hawaiian-style beach bar, carted around in forty-foot lorry.
Donkey Konga, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green, Shrek 2, Sonic Advance 3, Spyro: Fusion and Crash: Fusion are all mooted, alongside other games, upon which players can compete for a host of top prizes including a Wrangler Jeep. GameCube's, GBA SP's, blow-up bananas and T-shirts can also be won in the Donkey Konga Bongo Battle tournament, with a grand finale being held at Game Stars Live in Docklands this September.
Most events are being held outside Woolworths stores (unless stated otherwise):
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat