Nintendo go on Tour
Nintendo have today affirmed their plans for a UK promotional tour, kicking off from early August and journeying to several prime locations around the country plugging Nintendo's various wares and offering fans the chance to play games months ahead of their (annoyingly late) UK release dates. The Nintendo Konga Beach Road Trip takes the form of a Hawaiian-style beach bar, carted around in forty-foot lorry.
Donkey Konga, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green, Shrek 2, Sonic Advance 3, Spyro: Fusion and Crash: Fusion are all mooted, alongside other games, upon which players can compete for a host of top prizes including a Wrangler Jeep. GameCube's, GBA SP's, blow-up bananas and T-shirts can also be won in the Donkey Konga Bongo Battle tournament, with a grand finale being held at Game Stars Live in Docklands this September.
Most events are being held outside Woolworths stores (unless stated otherwise):
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet