Nintendo go on Tour
Nintendo have today affirmed their plans for a UK promotional tour, kicking off from early August and journeying to several prime locations around the country plugging Nintendo's various wares and offering fans the chance to play games months ahead of their (annoyingly late) UK release dates. The Nintendo Konga Beach Road Trip takes the form of a Hawaiian-style beach bar, carted around in forty-foot lorry.
Donkey Konga, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green, Shrek 2, Sonic Advance 3, Spyro: Fusion and Crash: Fusion are all mooted, alongside other games, upon which players can compete for a host of top prizes including a Wrangler Jeep. GameCube's, GBA SP's, blow-up bananas and T-shirts can also be won in the Donkey Konga Bongo Battle tournament, with a grand finale being held at Game Stars Live in Docklands this September.
Most events are being held outside Woolworths stores (unless stated otherwise):
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO