Nintendo go on Tour
Nintendo have today affirmed their plans for a UK promotional tour, kicking off from early August and journeying to several prime locations around the country plugging Nintendo's various wares and offering fans the chance to play games months ahead of their (annoyingly late) UK release dates. The Nintendo Konga Beach Road Trip takes the form of a Hawaiian-style beach bar, carted around in forty-foot lorry.
Donkey Konga, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green, Shrek 2, Sonic Advance 3, Spyro: Fusion and Crash: Fusion are all mooted, alongside other games, upon which players can compete for a host of top prizes including a Wrangler Jeep. GameCube's, GBA SP's, blow-up bananas and T-shirts can also be won in the Donkey Konga Bongo Battle tournament, with a grand finale being held at Game Stars Live in Docklands this September.
Most events are being held outside Woolworths stores (unless stated otherwise):
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones