Dungeon Siege sequel begins later
Chris Taylor's RPG sequel was delayed yesterday, as revealed by the dating on the official site, which informs us that Dungeon Siege 2 will now not be released until Spring 2005. The Gas Powered Games developed sequel was to be released 'sometime' in 2004 originally, though no reason has been offered for the slippage.
Like the much-lauded original, DS2 will be published once again by Microsoft, and promises the same simple controls, hack-n-slash combat, but with a deeper plotline, and more complex fighting. The new story is also rather more epic, pitting players in a struggle against a newly awoken evil which threatens the second age of man.
More as we get it.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer