Dungeon Siege sequel begins later
Chris Taylor's RPG sequel was delayed yesterday, as revealed by the dating on the official site, which informs us that Dungeon Siege 2 will now not be released until Spring 2005. The Gas Powered Games developed sequel was to be released 'sometime' in 2004 originally, though no reason has been offered for the slippage.
Like the much-lauded original, DS2 will be published once again by Microsoft, and promises the same simple controls, hack-n-slash combat, but with a deeper plotline, and more complex fighting. The new story is also rather more epic, pitting players in a struggle against a newly awoken evil which threatens the second age of man.
More as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today