Dungeon Siege sequel begins later
Chris Taylor's RPG sequel was delayed yesterday, as revealed by the dating on the official site, which informs us that Dungeon Siege 2 will now not be released until Spring 2005. The Gas Powered Games developed sequel was to be released 'sometime' in 2004 originally, though no reason has been offered for the slippage.
Like the much-lauded original, DS2 will be published once again by Microsoft, and promises the same simple controls, hack-n-slash combat, but with a deeper plotline, and more complex fighting. The new story is also rather more epic, pitting players in a struggle against a newly awoken evil which threatens the second age of man.
More as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny