Dungeon Siege sequel begins later
Chris Taylor's RPG sequel was delayed yesterday, as revealed by the dating on the official site, which informs us that Dungeon Siege 2 will now not be released until Spring 2005. The Gas Powered Games developed sequel was to be released 'sometime' in 2004 originally, though no reason has been offered for the slippage.
Like the much-lauded original, DS2 will be published once again by Microsoft, and promises the same simple controls, hack-n-slash combat, but with a deeper plotline, and more complex fighting. The new story is also rather more epic, pitting players in a struggle against a newly awoken evil which threatens the second age of man.
More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer