Dungeon Siege sequel begins later
Chris Taylor's RPG sequel was delayed yesterday, as revealed by the dating on the official site, which informs us that Dungeon Siege 2 will now not be released until Spring 2005. The Gas Powered Games developed sequel was to be released 'sometime' in 2004 originally, though no reason has been offered for the slippage.
Like the much-lauded original, DS2 will be published once again by Microsoft, and promises the same simple controls, hack-n-slash combat, but with a deeper plotline, and more complex fighting. The new story is also rather more epic, pitting players in a struggle against a newly awoken evil which threatens the second age of man.
More as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3