Rage against the Playstation Experience
Rage confirm pseudo-ECTS line-up.
Well, Rage Software aren’t actually against it as such – more joining it, actually, from August the 29th to the 31st at Earls Court in London. That will be the stage for the Playstation Experience, a devious and huge promotional event from Sony, running alongside the ECTS tradeshow. Rage are promising an impressive line-up, including PS2 offerings: Rocky, Crashed, Twin Caliber, Rolling and the world exclusive first showing of Lamborghini. We’ll be bringing you all the latest news live from the show.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday