Guerilla details Killzone: Mercenary Updates 3 thru 6
Guerilla Cambridge has given some information on what PS Vita gamers can expect from the next four updates for Killzone: Mercenary.
First up is Update 3 which is due in the next few weeks. It is a minimal but significant patch as it will reduce the size of all of the previous patches freeing up around 800MB of valuable space on the Vita's memory card.
January's Update 4 will bring in improvements to the matchmaking system, connectivity in joining a game and a an auto team-rebalancing feature. This will pave the way for the two brand new multiplayer maps that will arrive with Update 5 along with offline Botzone playability for Mercenary and Guerilla modes.
Finally, Update 6 is due in the first calendar quarter of 2014 and will continue to refine and improve the game as well as adding support for the PS Vita TV in the regions where it will be available. More information is available over on the PlayStation Blog.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat